REAP are running two energy saving and advice projects across Moray. If you’d like advice on saving money on your bills and energy efficiency measures, please phone REAP on 01542 888 070, or email email@example.com
Community Energy Champions Moray provides FREE and IMPARTIAL energy saving advice across Moray and will be out and about at a roadshow near you. You can also train to become a Community Energy Champion yourself at one of our FREE, fun and interactive sessions on home energy issues. Travel expenses and refreshments will be provided. Interested? Phone or text 07835 068481 or email firstname.lastname@example.org More details are available here.
Energy Benefits Moray is funded by Comic Relief and provides FREE and IMPARTIAL energy saving advice and support to people of all ages in Moray. Our friendly advisors can help by phone, email or arrange a home visit if you prefer. We can give help with
- advice on grants or loans you may be eligible for
- checking the depth of your loft insulation
- help with using your heating controls
- contacting your energy supplier about your bills or tarrif on your behalf
- help with switching supplier – see our page on switching too
- energy saving tips and advice
- finding further help with fuel debts
You can also find more information and advice by hovering over the ‘Energy Advice’ tab above and choosing the options that best suit you.