REAP’s vision is that communities can rediscover their sense of place by adopting innovative and sustainable solutions.
REAP aims to reconnect folk, work and place in order to make sustainability relevant to local
- Impartial and independent
- Working in partnership
- Fairness and equity
- Trust and confidence
- Community service
- We acknowledge that people are key to addressing the concept of sustainable development
- We understand that how we do things and how we engage with people are as important as what we actually do with them.
1. Economic: To deliver, promote and support equitable and sustainable community-led
2. Environmental: To raise environmental awareness and to take action to enhance our shared
3. Social (Folk): To help initiate action that promotes and actively supports cohesive
communities that have the ability to meet their own needs.
4. Internal: To deliver a professional service by integrating an ethical approach and financial